top of page

Address: Copilco 339, Colonia Copilco Universidad, Coyoacan

Phone Number: +52 (55) 6916-8789 | +52 (55) 1989-3999

Email Address:

+52 (55) 6916-8789
B-2: Tourist Visa
A B-2 visa is a tourist visa for non-immigrant tourism and travel.
K-1: Fiancé Visa
The fiancé(e) K-1 Non-immigrant Visa is for a fiancé foreign citizen of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa allows the fiancé foreign citizen to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor.

B-1: Business Visa

A B-1 Visa is for those participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States.

NAFTA: Visa for Mexican Professional Workes, (TN)

The non-immigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) Visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States in prearranged business activities for U.S. or foreign employers.
J-1: Exchange Visitor Visa
The J-1 Visa provides countless opportunities for international candidates seeking to travel and gain experience in the United States. This multifaceted program allows foreigners to come to the United States to teach, study, research, demonstrate special skills or receive job training for periods ranging from a few weeks to several years.
The L-1 Inter-Company Transfer Visa is a non-immigrant visa available to people who work in the United States; and for employers who are related to a company which the applicant previously worked before entering the United States.
L-1: Inter-Company Transfer Visa
B-2: Medical Treatment Visa

This Visa is intended for those who require a temporary visit to the United States for necessary medical care, which; is not available in their home country.

(I): Media and Journalist Visas
An (I) Media Visa is available for those representing the media and who are foreign. This visa includes members of the press, radio, film, and printing industries, who wish to travel temporarily to the United States.
(O): Non-Immigrant Visa: Immigration to the United States for those with Extraordinary Abilities
The (O) non-immigrant visa is for people who possess extraordinary skills in science, arts, education, business or athletics, or who have a demonstrated outstanding achievement in the film or television industry.
H-1B: Visa for Specialty Workers
Any professional level job that usually requires you to have a bachelors degree or higher can come under the H-1B visa for specialty occupations. Qualified candidates generally seek work or research opportunities within the United States.
H-2B: Temporary Non-Agricultural Work Visa
The H-2B program allows United States employers or employment agents who meet certain specific regulatory requirements to bring foreigners into the United States to temporarily fill non-agricultural jobs.
R-1: Religious Worker Visa
The United States government issues these visas to members of legitimate religious organizations so that they can live and work legally in the United States for a certain period of time.
E-2: Investor Visa
The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment you will be controlling, while inside the United States. This visa must generally be renewed every two years.
C-1: Transit Visa
Transit (C) visas are non-immigrant visas for persons traveling in immediate and continuous transit through the United States en route to another country, with few exceptions.
Asylum Visa
Every year people come to the United States under an Asylum Visa. The Asylum Visa provides protection for those suffering persecution or are in fear of suffering persecution.
F-1 and M-1: Student Visas
F-1 and M-1 Visas are for students attending an academic program at a school, college, or university. These visas are also appicabe for students in non-academic programs or courses of "professional study".
EB-5: Investor Visa

Certain foreign investors must meet specific requirements of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) to obtain permanent residency through the EB-5 Visa Investor Program.

B-1 and B-2: Border Crossing Cards
B-1 and B-2 visa / border crossing cards are only issued to applicants who are citizens and residents of Mexico. Applicants must meet the eligibility rules for the B-1 and B-2 visa.
Deportation Hearing
Deportation (or repatriation) is the legal process by which a foreigner is formally repatriated from the United States because he or she has violated United States immigration laws.
I-130: Petition for Alien Relative
You can help a relative become a legal permanent resident of the United States by getting what is often referred to as a "green card". To do this, you need to sponsor your relative and be able to prove that you have sufficient income or assets to support your relative(s) when they come to the United States.
DS-260: Immigrant Visa Electronic Application
The DS-260 is an electronic application. The DS-260 officially requests an immigrant visa be granted to the sponsored relative. It can only be completed online and it replaces the DS-230, which is no longer necessary.
(U): Victims of Criminal Activity (Non-Immigrant) Visa
Non-Immigrant Status (U Visa) is reserved for victims of certain crimes, who have suffered physical or mental abuse and provide assistance to law enforcement agencies and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activities.
Immigration Investigation
Please contact us for more Information!
(VAWA): Violence Against Women Act
As an abused spouse, child or parent, you can file an immigrant visa petition under the Violence Against Women Act, (VAWA).
The Hague Convention on the Repatriation of Minors
The Hague Convention on the Repatriation of Minors is a treaty of the 1970 Council of Europe. It allows for a state to request the return of minors to their jurisdiction from other states.
Waiver I-212: Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission
Form I-212 is for a particular inadmissible immigrant and immigrant population seeking permission to apply for admission to the United States (also known as "consent to apply").
Waiver I-601, Application for Waiver on Grounds of Inadmissibility
Please contact us for more Information!

Address: Copilco 339, Colonia Copilco Universidad, Coyoacan | View Map

Telephone: +52 (55) 6916-8789 | Email Address: |

Web Site:

© 2020 Walter S. Ameika Jr. Law Office

01152-443-226-1286 Teléfono
+52-443-226-1286 WHATSAPP
Av. Copilco 339, Copilco Universidad, Coyoacán, 04360 Ciudad de México, CDMX

+52 443-226-1286
bottom of page