top of page

Address: Copilco 339, Colonia Copilco Universidad, Coyoacan

Phone Number: +52 (55) 6916-8789 | +52 (55) 1989-3999

Email Address:

+52 (55) 6916-8789

The petitioning U.S. entity must have a qualifying relationship with your entity abroad to make possible an Inter-company transfer visa. 


  • The new U.S. office must have a corporate relationship with your foreign entity abroad where you have been employed as a manager, executive, or worker with specialized knowledge.

  • This means that the new U.S. office must be a parent, affiliate, subsidiary or branch of the foreign entity, and that both the U.S. office and the foreign entity must continue to share common ownership and control. 


Some of the evidence you may submit to show that your new U.S. business has the requisite corporate relationship to your overseas employer includes:

  • Articles of incorporation showing common ownership of the U.S. and foreign entities.

  • Business licenses or other documents showing common ownership of the U.S. entity.

  • Annual reports describing the corporate structure.

  • Contracts or other documents detailing the affiliate relationship.

  • Corporate filings  in the United States or abroad describing the corporate relationship.

  • Any other evidence demonstrating ownership and control over the U.S. and foreign entities (i.e., stock purchase agreements, voting rights agreements, capitalization table, term sheet).


For more information:

Please contact us for more information!

L-1: Inter-Company Transfer Visa

© 2016 Walter S. Ameika Jr. Law Office

Address: Copilco 339, Colonia Copilco Universidad, Coyoacan | View Map

Telephone: +52 (55) 6916-8789 | Email Address: |

Web Site:

01152-443-226-1286 Teléfono
+52-443-226-1286 WHATSAPP
Av. Copilco 339, Copilco Universidad, Coyoacán, 04360 Ciudad de México, CDMX

+52 443-226-1286
bottom of page